Silverstone Property Group manages a diverse portfolio of assets throughout the United States. Our team has the experience and resources to deal with situations quickly, efficiently, legally, and with minimal exposure to liability for our clients. Below are a sample of the type and scope of the properties that Silverstone manages.
Case Study Pictures of 924 Metropolitan
Case Study Pictures of 27th Street
230 East 27th Street
- 40 Unit multi-family property in Manhattan, New York
- Silverstone was hired when the property was 60% occupied with high crime and poor conditions in the building.
- Silverstone repositioned the property through active hands on management including construction services, unit rehab, and re-qualifying existing tenants.
- The property is currently 90% occupied with less than 2% credit loss.
- The property is now achieving rents that are 25% more than the original price charged to tenants.
Park at Ventana
- 570 unit multi-family apartments in San Antonio, Texas.
- Silverstone was hired by institutional owners to asset manage the property that was being foreclosed on.
- Silverstone developed a repositioning plan that included significant capital expenditure improvements as well as new property management.
- Silverstone took the occupancy of this property from the high 60's to the mid 80's in six months.
- Ventana is currently achieving rental rates above fair market value.
924 Metropolitan Avenue, Brooklyn, New York
- 40,000 square foot rental building with 32 apartments located in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, New York
- Silverstone was hired by the owners of the project to manage the construction and development
- Silverstone was involved in the pre-development and all of the planning and programming for the project
- Through value engineering, Silverstone was able to reduce the budget by over 15% and complete project under the original budget construction cost
- The project was completed ahead of schedule; in only 12 months